At 106 still preaching and strong
Otis G. Clark was born on February 13, 1903, in Meridian, Oklahoma before Oklahoma was even a state
- Evangelist Clark is older than the state of Oklahoma, which was incorporated in
- He is an original member of the Azusa Street Mission, which was started by
William J. Seymour in 1906.
- He is a 1921 Tulsa Race Riot Survivor. This took place on America’s Black Wall
street, the Greenwood district of Tulsa, OK.
- He still lives independently and has his own car
- He takes no medications
- He has all of his teeth, except for one, which he claims the dentist did not know
what he was doing when he pulled it.
- He does not regularly wear glasses with the exception of reading glasses
- He eats whatever AND everything that is put before him—no restricted diet
- He recently threw out the 1st pitch for the Boston Red Sox
- He recently returned from his 2nd mission trip to Africa. The first when he was 103
yrs old and the second when he was 104 yrs old.
- He is the world’s oldest traveling evangelist
From site below and the rest can be read at:
Posted on January 15, 2010, in Bible, christian, Christian living, Christianity, Church, faith, Life, Prayer, Relationships, Religion, Testimonies, Uncategorized, Wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.